Sichuan Tibetan Tours
Chengdu of Sichuan Province is usually one of the gateway cities to Tibet and the start point of Sichuan-Tibet trip. As the hometown of the giant panda, there are three panda bases around Chengdu with their unique draws for panda viewing, namely Chengdu Panda Base, Dujiangyan panda center and Wolong Panda Base. Tibet is the “roof of the world” and the holy wonderland with countless breathtaking scenery and brilliant historic relics. Sichuan-Tibet tours allow you to visit the hometown of Panda and appreciate the gorgeous Tibetan culture.
Recommended Sichuan Tibetan Tours
Here below are some tour packages including Chengdu, Sichuan and Tibet.
- 11 Days Chengdu and Lhasa World Culture Heritage Tour
- 11 Days Sichuan-Tibet Tour from Chengdu to Lhasa via G318 National Highway
- 14 Days Chengdu and Tibet Tour with Mt. Everest Adventure by Train
- 14 Days Tibet and Chengdu Panda Tour: Beijing-Xian-Tibet-Chengdu
- 14 Days Classic China Tour with Tibet Train and Sichuan Panda
- 17 Days Sichuan-Yunnan-Tibet Overland Tour
- 26 Days Sichuan-Tibet Cycling Tour from Chengdu to Lhasa