Danda Mountain Temple in Banbar County, Chamdo
Chinese Name: 边坝山神庙
English Name: Danda Mountain Temple in Banbar County, Chamdo
Location: Located in Banbar County, Chamdo Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Danda Mountain Temple
Danda Mountain Temple（边坝山神庙）is situated in the east side of Xiagongla Mountain（夏贡拉山）, the border area of Banbar County, Chamdo Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region. It’s a Tibetan structure mountain temple with a history of three hundred years.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Banbar County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. And you can transfer from Qamdo to Banbar County. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 hour
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.