Cona County Attractions
Lhoka Cona County, as a wonderful and brilliant place, is famous for its natural landscape and ethnic culture. There are lots of attractive sights for tourists to have a pleasant trip.
• Kangto Mountain(康格多山): at 7,060 metres (23,163 ft), it is on the border of Northeastern Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh and Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
• Lebugou(勒布沟): it is the major settlements of Moinba nationalities (门巴族). They have their own dialects, cultures, costumes, etc... Tourists can appreciate beautiful scenery and taste a bowl of thick green naked wine and local reeky buckwheat cake here.
• Ancient Sea-buckthorn Forest(古沙棘林): with more than 1000 years of history, it covers 800 acres. Local people call Sea-buckthorn as "Lasin" which means the soul tree in Tibetan Language.
• Nariyongcuo Lake(拿日雍措): it is the largest lake in Cona County. In winter, the lake froze more than a dozen centimeters and people can reach the central island to play.
• Langbo Town(浪波乡): it is the main border village of our county which has long border line. Tourists not only can enjoy the original ecological landscape, but also can experience hot spring in Dasang hole(达桑洞藏).
• There are many temples in Cona County for tourists have religious tour such as Zhare Temple(扎热寺), Juela Temple(觉拉寺) and Gongbazi Temple(贡巴孜寺).