Namling County Overview
Namling County is a county of Shigatse City in the Tibet Autonomous Region which is the current administrative name given to the valleys. Through these valleys respectively flow the 'Nang-gung-chu'mang ra chu Tobpu-chu, and Shang-chu rivers, with their various tributaries, which rise amid the southern slopes of the range to the north, flow southwards to converge with the Yarlung Tsangbo River in Tibet.
▪ Basic Information of Lhatse
- Chinese Name: 南木林县
- Surface: 8848 Square km
- Location: Located Shigatse City of Tibet Autonomous Region
- Coordinates: 29°18′-30°18′N /88°46′-90''E
- Whether: Abrupt and changeable
Rela Yongzhonglin Temple：It's a sacred and religious site which is 90 kilometers away from Shigatse.
Sewu Temple：It is one of the sacred and religious sites.
The maximum temperature of an average day for every month for Namling shows the hot days and cold nights of the last 30 years. For vacation planning, you can expect the mean temperatures, and be prepared for hotter and colder days. Wind speeds are not displayed per default. Monthly precipitations above 150 mm are mostly wet, below 30 mm mostly dry. Simulated precipitation amounts in tropical regions and complex terrain tend to be lower than local measurements.
▪ Travel Tips
Every tourists need the travel tips listed below when traveling to Namling.
Avoid High Altitude Reaction:
- With the high altitude of about 5000 meters, changeable weather and strong wind during the day and night in Namling, you’d better bring some warm clothes and medicine. Please remember to bring sunglasses with you.
- Meanwhile, please do not act and move too fast even though you're taking photos and enjoying the stunning views.