Quxu County Travel Tips
Here are some travel tips we listed for the visitors so that the visitors can have an unforgettable and amazing trip in Quxu County.
- Due to the high altitudes climatic conditions of Tibet, visitors should pay attention to the prevention and cure of the syndromes including headache, dizziness, flustered, shortness of breath, the plateau response, especially people who have chronic respiratory disease or cardiovascular disease.
- Even in winter, the sun is still strong in Tibet, so people travel to Tibet are supposed to prepare well with their sunglasses, sunscreens, lip gloss and other items. Due to the large temperature difference day and night, the tourists need to prepare enough clothes, preferably a winter jacket.
- Traveling to Tibet, travelers would better have some rest during the first three days in Tibet as far as possible. What’s more, drink plenty of water while you're in Tibet and avoid spicy foods.
- According to the climate here in Quxu County, June to September are the beat time traveling to Quxu County because at that time, the weather is much warmer with a higher oxygen level.
- Please try you best to respect the local folk customs, especially their religious belief and taboos when you traveling in Tibet.