Samzhubze District Travel Tips
Here are some travel tips we listed for the visitors so that the visitors can have an unforgettable and amazing trip in Samzhubze District .
- Best time travel to Samzhubze District without rainy days: September to January. September to January are the excellent months travel to Samzhubze District because these days are quite dry. The weather is beginning to get warmer with the particular periodic quick shower. It is sometimes quieter than the other peak period of September to November.
- Due to the high altitudes climatic conditions of Tibet, visitors should pay attention to the prevention and cure of the syndromes including headache, dizziness, flustered, shortness of breath, the plateau response, especially people who have chronic respiratory disease or cardiovascular disease.
- Even in winter, the sun is still strong in Tibet, so people travel to Tibet are supposed to prepare well with their sunglasses, sunscreens, lip gloss and other items. Due to the large temperature difference day and night, the tourists need to prepare enough clothes, preferably a winter jacket.
- Traveling to Tibet, travelers would better have some rest during the first three days in Tibet as far as possible. What’s more, drink plenty of water while you're in Tibet and avoid spicy foods.
- Please try you best to respect the local folk customs, especially their religious belief and taboos when you traveling in Tibet.
- Sunglasses is absolutely necessary for all seasons to protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation and glisten of the snow; suntan lotion, skin cream and lipstick are also essential in the dry air and scalding sunlight, so, dear sirs, don’t be careless just because you are males, for there are really some guys who left with burnt noses.