Seni District Attractions
Nagqu County, as a wonderful and brilliant place, tourists can enjoy rolling clouds, clear lakes, stretch of mountains and vast grassland here.. There are lots of attractive sights for tourists to have a pleasant trip.
• Samdain Kangsang(桑丹康桑雪山): 6590 meters above sea level, it is located in the middle of the Nyainqentanglha mountain range. Among all the peaks of the northern Tibetan Plateau, the Sangdan Kangsang Snow Mountain is one of the 25 highest mountain peaks in Tibet.
• Drolma Canyon(卓玛峡谷): it is 11 kilometers from National Highway 109 with breath-taking sceneries of green trees, colorful flowers, crystal clean lakes and lofty mountains.
• Xiaodeng Monastery(孝登寺): also called "Xiadeng Monastery", it was built in 1814.
• The Eight White Pagodas(草原八塔): these pagodas stand on the vast prairie and give tourists some solemn and stirring feelings.
• Nagqu Swamp(那曲沼泽): mainly for Kobresia swamp, its altitude is between 4300 to 4 800 m. Nagqu Swamp shares abundant plant resources.