Fujian Garden in Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 福建园
English Name: Fujian Garden in Nyingchi
Location: Located in Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Fujian Garden
Fujian Garden is located in the southeast of the town of Nyingchi, which is named for the aid of Fujian Province.The garden is centered on “the lake of Fujian” and radiated around.There are eight main attractions in the main landscape: Chige cloud, Wuyi Xihui, Double tower wander and etc.
Fujian Garden is a leisure and entertainment place after dinner, which is convenient and free in the downtown area.The Fujian Garden did not read too much with park landscape, pool pavilion temples, beautiful flowers and plants. It’s very busy here at around 8 for everyone gathered in the park on the square of orderly circle surrounded jumping. The atmosphere is very good.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Nyingchi by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.