Hilton Linzhi Resort in Nyingchi
Located in the Nyingchi area of mystic Tibet, Hilton Linzhi Resort is the first international brand resort in Mainling County. With a backdrop of the Himalayas and the Yarlung Zangbo River at its front, the resort boasts wonderful views and is only 7 kilometers from the airport and close to popular sights. Our tastefully appointed Hilton Linzhi resort features modern conveniences suited to the savvy business traveler, along with a great location and recreational amenities to please leisure guests.
Good to know
- Located in Mainling County of Nyingchi, in the historic site of King of Gongbo
- Views of the Himalayas and the Yarlung Zangbo River
- 220 inviting guest rooms and suites with WiFi access
- Kid’s club, gym, billiard parlor and pool
- All-day dining restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Lobby Lounge
- Karaoke, mahjong rooms and private cinema
Enjoy a relaxing resort in the historic site of King of Gongbo, located in Mainling County of Nyingchi with views of the Himalayas and the Yarlung Zangbo River. The hotel is set amid 1,000 acres of land where more than 1,000 Paeonia ludlowiis are grown, an icon of Tibetan medicine.