Laduozang Lake in Nang County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 拉多藏湖
English Name: Laduozang Lake in Nang County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Nang County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Laduozang Lake
Laduozang Lake is located in Nang County, 30 kilometers away from the county seat with an altitude of 3,700 meters above sea level. The lake covers a area of 6.7 square kilometers with the average depth of 3-4 meters.It consists of five small lakes in different sizes, including Fish Lake, West Lake and etc.Around the lake, birds are floating on the lake with the sound of picturesque beauty, which makes people relaxed and happy, as if it can place tourists in a dream.The five lakes are a string of pearls for princess Wencheng. The water of the lake is blue reflected in the snow peaks.Legend is about that the lake is the holy water of the sacred mountain. It can be used to cleanse the body of people’s spiritual purity.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Nang County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.