Lieshan Ancient Tombs in Nang County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 列山古墓群
English Name: Lieshan Ancient Tombs in Nang County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Nang County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Lieshan Ancient Tombs
Lieshan Ancient Tombs are located in the south slopes of the mountains which is about 15 kilometers away from Lieshan Village.The tomb, which was numbered 79, began to be excavated on August 25, 1982 and completed on August 31.The tomb is in a trapezoid form, sitting north and south, which the block is 1.68 meters high and the sealing soil is not rammed covered with a network of stone walls.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Nang County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.