Mowujue Monastery in Comai County, Lhoka (Shannan)
Chinese Name: 莫吾觉寺
English Name: Mowujue Monastery in Comai County, Lhoka
Location: Located in Comai County, Lhoka Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Lhasa Duoren Altar Site
Mowujue Monastery（莫吾觉寺）is located on the east side of Comai County, Lhoka Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region at an altitude of 5,000 meters, which has a history of hundreds of years. It is a famous monastery of Nyingma sect（宁玛派）.
The whole county highway is in the middle of the road, formed the highway traffic network which centered with Tsedang Town, connecting the 12 counties of Lhoka Prefecture. It is the main transport hub of the south of Tibet.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 to 2 hours
- Traveling Seasons: Spring and summer with the pleasant and lively weather.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Although Lhoka is at a relatively lower elevation area, some places of high elevation may easily cause altitude reaction. Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- Pay attention to prepare some necessities for the cold weather like the hat, gloves, scarf and thick winter coat and so on.
- Please try you best to respect the local folk customs, especially their religious belief and taboos when you traveling in Tibet.