Rongma Hot Spring in Nyima County, Nagqu
Chinese Name: 荣玛温泉
English Name: Rongma Hot Spring
Location: Located in Nyima County, Nagqu
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Rongma Hot Spring in Nyima County, Nagqu
Rongma Hot Spring is located in a canyon which is 5 kilometers away from Nyima County seat. There are three layers of hot springs. The first is a smooth sand land which is next to a shallow pond of 200 square meters. There are countless spring gush from this shallow pond. In the foot of the mountain where shallow pond nearby has two little pagodas made by rubble. The second layer has some spring and every spring is enough to gather a water pool. Stalactites here are solid and tall, showing in different shape. The third layer is neat the river and the tall stalactites formed a rockery here. There are two springs spewing out from the rockery. Hot Spring bath not only can make muscle, join loose, eliminate fatigue; it also dilates blood vessels, promotes blood circulation, and speeds up the body’s metabolism. Many people come to Rongma Hot Spring enjoy a bath and stay a night. Far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, they can enjoy the gift of nature and release their souls.
Rongma Hot Spring is located in a canyon which is 5 kilometers away from Nyima County seat. The advanced traffic system provides visitors convenient ways to travel. Visitors can take long-distance bus or choose self-driving.
• Traveling Hours: 2 or 3 hours
• Traveling Seasons: All seasons
• Please confirm the temperature of each hot spring and avoid scalding.
• To avoid chest tightness, thirst, dizziness and other symptoms, don’t enjoy hot springs for too long.
• Drink water as much as possible to replenish the lost water.
• High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content
• Bring a good, broad spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF factor and a high SPF lip sunscreen to protect your lips too.