Zhagonggou Primitive Forest in Mainlin County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 扎贡沟原始森林
English Name: Zhagonggou Primitive Forest in Mainlin County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Mainlin County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: 30 RMB/person
Opening Hours: All Day
About Zhagonggou Primitive Forest
Located in the Zhagong Valley of southern Mainling County and 7 kilometers away from the county seat, Zhagonggou Primitive Forest is abundant in the Tibetan medicine such as Chinese caterpillar fungus, snow lotus, wild peony and etc.Tibetan medicine has the characteristics of strong drug with no pollution, no side effects and etc. It is the best natural medicine with high reputation both at domestic and abroad areas.According to research.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Mainlin County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 3 hours
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.