Beibeng Waterfall in Medog County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 背崩瀑布
English Name: Beibeng Waterfall in Medog County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Medog County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Beibeng Waterfall
Beibeng Waterfall is located in the area of Medog County with charming and beautiful scenery. In summer, the amount of water is increasing with powerful spirit which looks just like the dragon out of the mountain.Sometimes water falls down to hundreds of meters floating all over the sky.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Medog County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.