Duoxiongla River in Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 多雄拉河
English Name: Duoxiongla River in Nyingchi
Location: Located in Medog County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Duoxiongla River
Duoxiongla River originates from many snow mountain glaciers. It (at the end of 2018 is sent the ink road) is roughly parallel to the east river where the middle is a large area of green grass, like a soft blanket of green peak. It was surrounded by pine trees, and a narrow river in the middle was meandering through the upper reaches of the Duoxiongla River.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Medog County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.