Enda Hot Spring Waterfalls in Zhagyab County, Chamdo
Chinese Name: 恩达温泉瀑布
English Name: Enda Hot Spring Waterfalls in Zhagyab County, Chamdo
Location: Located in Zhagyab County, Chamdo Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Enda Hot Spring Waterfalls
Enda Hot Spring Waterfalls（恩达温泉瀑布）are located in the middle section of Luorong Groove（罗荣沟）, on the left side of the old highway, and about 21 kilometers away from Zhagyab county seat, Chamdo Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region. It is a rural road, suitable for the off-road vehicles, and the round trip takes about 3 hours. The waterfall is about 15 meters wide, drops more than 30 meters, and water temperature about 40 degrees Celsius, which is really majestic and magnificent, around pines cooper. Due to the effects of hot spring, the mountains are green all the year round, especially April and May, and the peach blossom will be in full bloom, which is the ideal leisure resorts for visitors and shows visitors very beautiful scenery.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Zhagyab by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. And you can transfer from Qamdo to Zhagyab by tour bus as well.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: half a day
- Traveling Seasons: April to June and September to October.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.
- There are inns and restaurant, where you can have a rest and a bite to eat. You can also take a picnic if you like.
- Owing to the long distance and circuitous route, it is better to head for the attraction in the early morning.