Galang Palace Ruins in Bome County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 嘎朗王宫遗址
English Name: Galang Palace Ruins in Bome County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Bome County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Galang Palace Ruins
Located in the Bome County and 45 kilometers away from the county seat, Galang Palace Ruins was built around by the mountains and accompanied by lake Galang. From one hundred years ago by the Tubo Dynasty, the loyal family generation left palace ruins until today.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Bome County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 3 hours
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.