Guola Zesong Mountain in Gar County, Ngari
Chinese Name: 郭拉则松峰
English Name: Guola Zesong Mountain in Gar County, Ngari
Location: Located in Gar County, Ngari, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Guola Zesong Mountain
Located in Ngari region of western China’s Tibet Autonomous Region,Guola Zesong Mountain is located at the junction of Gar County. Guola Zesong means “Menshan sanfeng” which is 6,112 meters above sea level. The foothills are abundant in good natural pastures with yaks, scalpers and sheep.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Gar County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.