Lunbugangri Holy Mountain in Saga County, Shigatse
Chinese Name: 伦布岗日
English Name: Lunbugangri Holy Mountain in Saga County, Shigatse
Location: Located in Saga County, Shigatse, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Lunbugangri Holy Mountain
Lunbugangri Holy Mountain is located in the west of Saga County with an altitude of 7,095 meters.The peak of the mountain, which is one of the highest peaks in the hills, is an ideal place for mountaineers.The famous Dorna hot spring is located at the foothill of the mountain. Legend is about that Lunbugangri Holy Mountain is one of the three “Qiangbu”brotherly sacred mountains with its mysterious veil.
Tourist Services of Lunbugangri Holy Mountain
Cuisine and Snack: In Saga County, there are many delicacy snacks.
Accommodation: After you enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Lunbugangri Holy Mountain , you may accommodate in the hotels if you can’t get back to Saga County in time.
Shopping: Saga was rich in natural forest resources, including economic plants and medicinal plants. As for the economic plants, there are many wild plantain and bananas
Saga County Transportation
You can choose either self-driving traveling or take public transportation. According to your beginning place, there may be different ways to go to Saga County. There are two main lines available below.
- Lhasa- Shigatse- Saga County
You can reach Lhasa by air or train. Then take a bus to Kamba County.
- Shigatse- Saga County
You can also take a specific train to Shigatse and take a bus to Saga County.
Attraction Travel Tips:
- Traveling Hours: 1 day
- Traveling Seasons: All seasons
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some cold weather gear like a hat, gloves, a scarf and a thick winter coat.
- The Border Permit is required to enter the mountain; as it is less convenient to apply for one in Tibet, it is suggested to obtain the permit ahead of the travelling.。