15 Days Tibet Travel Itinerary
Our 15 days Tibet tour itineraries usually combine Tibet tour with other classic tourist destinations in china, or combine the classic Lhasa-Shigatse-Mount Everest tour with Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarova tour. Surely, you can also start and end your Tibet travel in Kathmandu Nepal.
15 Days Classic China Tours Including Tibet
- 15 Days Beijing, Xi’an, Tibet and Nepal Classic Tour by Train
- 15 Days Classic China Tour with Tibet and Chengdu Panda
15 Days Tibet-Xijiang Tour
This 15-day Tibet-Xinjiang tour starts from Lhasa, and ends in Kashgar. It takes you to drive cross the Tibet Plateau via Shigatse and Mount Everest, and through the Ngari Area, visiting Mount Kailash, Lake Manasarovar and the ruins of Guge Kingdom on route. You will experience the spectacular landscape of the remote area of Tibet and Xinjiang, where less people appear but many wild animals live.
15 Days Yunnan-Tibet Tours
This tour itinerary can start from Lhasa and end in Kunming, or start from Kunming and end in Lhasa. This 15 days Yunnan-Tibet tour will first bring you to visit the highlights of Kunming including the “world wonder” – the Stone Forest, and the top attractions of the most popular destinations like Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La. Then you will fly from Shangri-La to Lhasa to experience Tibetan culture, finally head for the Everest Base Camp to appreciate fabulous natural landscape of Mt. Everest and you will see stunning lakes, grand snow mountains, vast grassland, boundless desert, majestic glaciers and so on along you way.
- 15 Days Tibet-Yunnan Overland Tour from Lhasa to Kunming
- 15 Days Yunnan (Kunming)-Tibet (Lhasa) Overland Tour with Mount Everest Adventure
- 15 Days Yunnan-Tibet Small Group Tour with Mount Everest Adventure
15 Days Classic Tibet Tours
- 15 Days Tibet Mount Everest Advance Base Camp Trekking Adventure Tour [6340M]
- 15 Days Tibet Kailash Pilgrimage Tour from Lhasa (fly in and out via Lhasa)
- 15 Days Kailash and Manasarova Small Group Tour
15 Days Tibet Cross Border Tour
This 15 days Tibet cross border tour starts and finishes in Kathmandu. It is designed for those travelers who are adventurous and want to explore the natural paradise to Tibet on a bike. For more details, please check the following tour itinerary.