9 Days Tibet Travel Itinerary
When travelling, spending more time means you will visit more attractions, go farther or have more leisure time. Usually, 9 days is enough to visit the classic attractions in Tibet, or start a hiking tour in Tibet. Our 9 days Tibet tour itinerary covers the highlights of Lhasa, Gyangtse and Shigatse and take you to Mount Everest Base Camp, or arrange you a hiking tour to Yangpachen Valley, Samye Monastery, etc.
9 Days Lhasa-Shigatse-Mount Everest Tours
On this trip, you will spend 3 days in Lhasa. From the 4th day, within the next 5 days, you will start from Lhasa to Mount Everest via Gyangtse, Shigatse and Sakya, visiting Yamdrok, karola glacier, Palcho Monastery, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Sakya Monastery on route, and explore Rongbuk Monastery and Everest Base Camp at last. If health allows, you can also challenge yourself to climb the Mount Everest.
- 9 Days Tibet Culture Tour with Mount Everest Base Camp
- 9 Days Tibet In-depth Tour from Lhasa to Everest Base Camp
9 Days Tibet Hiking Tours
9 days Tibet hiking tour provides you 3 trekking routes including hiking from Tsurphu Monastery to Yanpachen Valley, from Shalu Monastery to Nartang Monastery, and from Ganden Monastery to Samye Monastery.
- 9 Days Tibet Hiking Tour from Tsurphu Monastery to Yanpachen Valley
- 9 Days Easy Tibet Tour with Shalu to Nartang Hiking
- 9 Days Tibet Hiking Tour from Ganden Monastery to Samye Monastery