Xiqin Hot Spring in Lhazê County, Shigatse
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wwwroot/mysterioustibetssl/wp-content/themes/chinatours/single.php on line 76
Chinese Name: 锡钦温泉
English Name: Xiqin Hot Spring in Lhazê County, Shigatse
Location: Located in Lhatse County, Shigatse Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Xiqin Hot Spring
Xiqin Hot Spring (4010 elevations) is located at Chusha Town, Lhatse County, 10 km from the county and 0.5 km from the No. 318 national highway. It is said that lots of illness can be cured by taking a shower in the hot spring.
Xiqin Hot Spring is famous for the good quality water which is clear to view the bottom without any uncomfortable smell but only thermal energy. It is a natural underground spring which is also one of the three famous hot springs in the area of Shigatse Prefecture.
There is only one train running through Lhatse which passes over 253 kilometers for the ticket fee of 40 RMB. It takes about 3 hours by car.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 to 2 hours
- Traveling Seasons: June to October
- Pay attention to prepare some necessities for the cold weather like the hat, gloves, scarf and thick winter coat and so on.
- Remember not to soak in within 1 hour before or after meals. Do not soak when you are hungry or drunk.
- Remember to take off all your metal jewelry or accessories before bathing, preventing them from being eroded by certain minerals.
- It is not advisable to soak for a long time. You can soak for 15 to 20 minutes at one time and rest for a while before take another bath.
- Avoid doing active exercises when bathing, especially in highland.
- Although the pool is not so deep, you can feel a strong buoyancy if you immerse into water.